On March 1, 2010, the University of Nebraska College of Law established an official advisory board for its space and telecom law activities.
The board gives advice to the Law College and the University on how to further strengthen the Space, Cyber, and Telecom law program, including student recruitment, professional development for graduates, and outreach to government and commercial entities on educational opportunities. Major General Claude Bolton (U.S. Air Force, ret.) is Chair of the advisory Board and Dennis Burnett, Vice-President for Trade and Export Controls, EADS North America, serves as Vice-Chair.
- Claude Bolton (Chair) Major General (U.S. Air Force, Ret.) Executive-in-Residence Defense Acquisitions University
- Dennis Burnett (Vice-Chair) Retired Vice-President, Trade and Export Controls, EADS North America
- Marc Holzapfel Senior Legal Counsel, Virgin Galactic
- Tim Hughes Vice-President & Chief Counsel, SpaceX
- Billy Starkey Director, Cybersecurity Advocacy, Northrop Grumman
- Fred Campbell Fellow, Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Darren Huskisson Lt. Col US Air Force (former Chief of Space and Cyber Law, USSTRATCOM)
- June Edwards President, Constellation Consulting (former Senior Attorney, NASA General Counsel's Office)
- Bill Ojile Senior Vice-President & Chief Legal Officer, Westwood College
- Not Pictured: Steve O'Neill, President of Boeing Satellite Systems International Inc. and Vice President of Commercial and Civil Programs for Space and Intelligence Systems (S&IS) for Boeing Defense, Space & Security.